Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Book Review: Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs

Last month I had a marketer contact me to see if I would be interested in reading and reviewing Kate Jacob's new book Knit the Season. After reading the first 2 books in the series of course I said yes!

Knit the Season starts about a year after the last book in the series Knit Two, and follows all the characters through the next stage of their lifes. There are new relationships, career moves, and big trips to follow. Plus more of one of my favourite characters, Gran. If you liked the first two books in the series then you're sure to enjoy this book as well.

It did seem that knitting took a bit more of a back seat in this book. However, instead there were some really interesting flash backs to when Gorgia was growing up, and had first arrived in New York.

Knit the Season hit bookstores yesterday, but you can check out chapter one here. Or for more information on Kate Jacobs and her other books check out her website.

**Plus like the rest of Kate's books there are a bunch of recipes and patterns at the back of the book. Dakota's Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins sound really good to me!

No comments: