Friday, June 26, 2009

More Finished Knitting Projects

As promised here are a couple more items I've knitted this year. These are the slippers I knit for my sister back when it was still winter. Made from Lion Brand Homespun. I wished it used the whole skein but sadly I still have enough yarn left for another pair.















My most recent FO is this neck warmer called Tudora. This was made from the yummy Malabrigo my Secret Swap Pal gave me!
















What? Can't you tell from the above pic what it is or how it should be worn? Alright this is me wearing it. (Beware: Bad picture alert!!)
















Don't say I didn't warn ya!

1 comment:

Monica (aka monnibo) said...

I knit a pair of Aunt Maggie's, although I altered it a little because there was too much seaming.

I love the cowl too!