Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting to know your blogger.

I found this One Skein of Happiness and thought I'd play along. If you steal this please let me know so I can "read up" on you too. Thanks and enjoy.

1. Can you cook? What? Yes, I usually don't. I tend to do the "take from frozen state and put in oven for 30mins" kind of "cooking".
2. What was your dream growing up? To be a stay at home mom just like mine....and to wear high heeled shoes that made noise on the kitchen floor!
3. What talent do you wish you had? To speak more than one language.
4. Favorite place? Home
5. Favorite vegetable? Carrots
6. What was the last book you read? Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
7. What zodiac sign are you? Libra, but I don't pay attention to that. (don't read the "signs")
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? 2 holes in each ear. (I almost got a bellybutton ring in my 20s but once I got to the store and saw the guy's spaced earing I freaked and decided no.)
9. Worst Habit? None, I'm perfect. mawahahaha
10. Do we know each other in real life? Nope
11. What is your favorite sport? Ummm, none really. If I had to participate in a sport I'd run.
12. Is a glass of water half-full or half empty? Half full.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me (after we called for help, of course)? Ask about your travels.
14. Would you share an embarrassing moment with me? By posting it on-line??? No way!
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: As my friend likes to remind me (just last night, again) : I turned down dancing with the hottest guy at a club one night. (I was NOT going to dance to Who Let the Dogs Out!)
16. Do you have any pets? Nope
17. Can you read a book upside down? Yes, but reallly slowly (but why would I want to?!?!)
18. What time is it where you are now? 4:20pm
19. Who was the scariest fairy-tale/children movie hero ever for you? The Disney movie Fantasia. I don't remember it but my dad says that we had to leave the theatre because I was so scared.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My fascial complexion.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience
22. What color eyes do you have? Green
23. Ever been arrested? Nope
24. A cop or a robber? Cop
25. If you won 10,000 pounds/dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay my land taxes, and the "special payment" my strata is charging us this year, then travel to somewhere in Europe.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Mint
27. Favourite fastfood restaurant? Wendys
28. Do you believe in ghosts? I hestitantly answer... Yes
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Knit or read or watch TV
30. Do you swear a lot? No
31. Biggest pet peeve? People who don't use their signal lights when turning or changing lanes.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Although I hate to be labeled this way I do think of myself as quiet/shy.
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Sure

No comments: