Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 113

1. I'm older than I once was, I'm younger than I will someday be, I think I have an age complex.
2. Why do I have a spare bedroom and not a person who lives in it?
3. How does this temp agency thing work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put hot air on my hair. (With a blow dryer of course!)
5. I consider myself lucky because I have a wonderful, caring family.
6. One day we’ll see space travel accessable to everyone. (or so my father seems to think)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing Eclispe and starting Breaking Dawn, tomorrow my plans include visiting mom as she babysits my nephew and Sunday, I want to keep reading Breaking Dawn.

2 comments:

Janet said...

someone's in the midst of Twilight fever!

Monica (aka monnibo) said...

I cannot wait to hear what you ~honestly~ think about both Breaking Dawn and the Twilight series in general.