Saturday, January 3, 2009

Books read in 2008

I've never made a list of books I've read in one year before. It's pretty neat to see the list grow through the year. I read 18 books in 10 months in 2008. Lets see how many I'll be able to read this year. (My favourite books of the year were the ones by Liz Curtis Higgs. Thorn in my Heart leading the pack. I would definitely recommend those books.)

For my own benefit I'm listing them all here starting with the most recently finished:

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Love Starts with Elle by Rachel Hauck
The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
Grace in Thine Eyes by Liz Curtis Higgs
Hating Valentine's Day by Allison Rushby
Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
Whence Came a Prince by Liz Curtis Higgs
Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down by Neta Jackson
The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
Stephanie Pearl-McPhee Casts Off
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
Fair is the Rose by Liz Curtis Higgs
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Thorn in My Heart by Liz Curtis Higgs
Angels by Marian Keyes
The Forgiving Hour by Robin Lee Hatcher
Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes
The Shepherds Voice by Robin Lee Hatcher

No comments: