Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whew, its over!


November's National Blog Posting Month is over and I'm glad. I didn't quite do it everyday, but I think I put in a pretty good effort. I missed one day in November before I knew about nablopomo, and 3 days afterwards. Things will be slowing down in the posting frequency in the next weeks.

I just noticed that I'm on blog post 108! Wow, I never thought I'd get that many. I did my first post on Jan 16th so 1 year of blogging is coming up soon.





The sunset was pretty tonight and I wanted to share pictures with you. This first one looks like it was raining but it was just foggy.















This second picture was actually taken a couple of seconds before the other photo, just on a different camera setting. It's amazing how much different looks.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you doing almost a post everyday!!! I'm still working on the twice monthly schedule! And going over 100!!
Love seeing the pictures of your projects!
Have a great weekend!

Christina said...

This is beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen this type of purple sunset, I thought it was amazing.

Congratulations on 108 posts and also doing posts almost every day in Nov. I am so bad at that. Sometimes I blog a lot and sometimes not.