Saturday, November 8, 2008

Have you ever?

I saw this meme on someone's blog several months ago, but can't remember whose blog. Have you:


Gone on a blind date? No (but does a date with someone you met online count?)

Skipped school? Yes

Watched someone die? No

Been to Canada? Pretty much every day of my life!

Been to Mexico? Yes, three times.

Been to Florida? No

Been on a plane? Yes

Been lost? Yes, have you heard about my family's bad sense of direction?? It's genetic.

Been on the opposite side of the country? No

Been to the capital of your country? No

Swam in the ocean or waded? Yes, living by the coast we went swimming every summer.

Cried yourself to sleep? Probably, but not for any good reason.

Played cops and robber? Nope

Recently colored with crayons? Not recently

Sang Karaoke? Yes, after several drinks.

Paid for a meal with coins only? Yes, thank-you Wendy's.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes.

Made prank phone calls? No

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes, as a kid.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Of course! Why go out in the snow if you're not going to catch a snowflake?

Danced in the rain? Yes, in bare feet.

Written a letter to Santa Claus? I think so, but I don't think it ever got mailed.

Been kissed under the mistletoe? No, maybe someday?

Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? No.

Blown bubbles? Yes, I brought some to the cabin in the summer to play with L's kids.

Gone ice-skating? Yes.

Been skinny dipping outdoors? No, and not indoors either!

Been out of North America? Yes, England, The Netherlands, Kazakstan, Uzebekistan, Australia, and Japan.

Been in detention? Yes, in grade 9, it was a big injustice in my opinion!!

Regreted something you blogged? No.



I won't tag anyone but if you do it let me know so that I can come and read.

No comments: