Thursday, October 2, 2008

Book Review: Whence Came a Prince by Liz Curtis Higgs



It's been almost 3 weeks since I finished reading Whence Came a Prince by Liz Curtis Higgs. This book is the third story in a series of four. I really enjoyed this book. I don't know how to describe the book without going into a long storyline, which I won't do. (It just continues the story of Jamie, Rose, and Leana.) Suffice it to say the book is about honour and duty. I love Leana's character and the strength and righteousness she displays. (I think she sets a good example for all of us to who feel not good enough, or those stuck in a tough time.) She gets through all her hard situations with sheer determination and her faith in God. I'm looking forward to picking up the forth (and final) book this Sunday.

No comments: