Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins # 82

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.
2. If you're good at something, you must have worked hard to get there.
3. Why so glum chum?
4. Something is out there, it's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's *Superman*!
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Livin' the Single Life.
6. Sitting on my back porch I see trees, and other apartments.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing L, tomorrow my plans include helping L&K move and Sunday, I want to visit L&K's church!

I've off to Mayne Island for the week, so I'll be incommunicato (aka out of communication) for the week.

PS. I saw this pin wheel blanket (ravelry link) on someone's blog and now I really want to make one!

2 comments:

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Hi. Enjoyed your FFI, especially agree with #1. Have a great weekend

I Was Born2Cree8

Janet said...

Have fun on the island, thanks for playing!