Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm a winner - again! and book review

I haven't blogged about it yet but last week I won a copy of Sex and the City Kiss and Tell from A Book Bloogers Diary. If you are a fan of the show this book is pretty cool! It goes through all of the characters (the 4 ladies and the many guys), it also gives a brief summary of each episode (devided by season), and has lots of pictures. I was planning on giving this to a friend, but I might have to keep it. The binding has already separated from the cover. I can't give away a broken book now can I? :P

Don't forget that the movie opens on May 30th!

I just finished reading Thorn in My Heart by Liz Curtis Higgs. I loved this book! It took me a couple of chapters to get into it, but was I was in it, I couldn't put it down! It's loosely based on the story of Jacob and Esau (and Leah and Rachel) from the Bible, but it wasn't preachy. It dealt alot more with feelings that the Bible does. It's book 1 of a series of 4 and you can be sure that I'll be reading the rest before the summer is out!

There is still no knitting, but next book on my list is Anne of Green Gables. I've watched the movies over and over and over...... and over. Now it's time to read the book(s).

No comments: