Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #73 and catch all post

1. On my laziest day I like to sleep in!
2. A completed to do list makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little kids and big kids.
4. This summer I want to go to Mayne Island.
5. Longing for Spring Swap made me start my blog. Monica and Chelle encouraged me to start.
6. Red apples and orange mandarins are very yummy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing (maybe reading), tomorrow my plans include helping R move and Sunday, I want to hold baby J again (we have a meet the baby day planned)!

I know I haven't been posting this week. I have a case of the blahs. I've not been feeling like doing too much. If you are looking for a knitting post you better look else where as I have not been doing any knitting. I have been reading but as I have not finished the book there is no post about it.

The only new thing for me is that last weekend my car was stolen. And man does it suck! I went downstairs to my undergound (but unlocked) parking stall and my car was not were I parked it. I reported it to the police and called ICBC. Thankfully the police found my car 3 days later and right now its in the shop being fixed. (It was only the drivers side door and ignition that were damaged.) I have a rental that ICBC is paying for while my car is being worked on. I hope to get my car back by the middle of next week. The crappy thing is that even though I had no control over it I still have to pay a $300.00 unsurance deductable to ICBC.

Sorry for the downer post, but I guess things can only get better right?

2 comments:

Janet said...

that's really a bummer that even tho it's not your fault you have to pay a deductible! Not fair!!! Hope you're feeling better and that you're having some fun this weekend :-)

blindpurls said...

Sorry about your car dear! ICBC really sucks too!

I've been feeling the blahs lately myself, hence the no blogging for a while. When I feel blah I knit and read. Come on tell us what you are reading even if you aren't finished yet you could post about your thoughts about the book so far or at least give us a title.

I hope you are feeling better and are you going to go to knit in public day? I think I'm going to ride the skytrain instead of going to Kits because it will be easier for Maylee and I. Take care.