Thursday, May 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins# 72

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to make a speach to a large group of people!
2. Thursday night's sunshine reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my family and friends.
4. Dance lessons and dinner at the Top of Vancouver restuarant are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons make lemonade. (So unoriginal, I know!)
6. Camping with my family is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading in the sun, tomorrow my plans include A's stagette and Sunday, I want to have a good visit with L & K and kids!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

I used to go camping to either Scotland or the Lake District every year with my family and loved it. I still like camping now, but haven't been for a few years. We hope to get a weekend away somewhere this year though ;0)

Melli said...

I used to nearly PASS OUT if I had to get up and speak to an audience! In elementary ... well... even in HIGH school - I would take a failing grade rather than give an oral report! And then when my kids were small I got involved in their school and became involved with the PTA -- and somehow speaking about something I was PASSIONATE about made it easy! Since then I can speak to ANYBODY!

Camping is a favorite adult memory for me! I never went until I met my husband! :)

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

oh, I have good memories of camping with my parents and brother, too :-) Thanks for playing!