Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill In #68

1. The last time I lost my temper I gripped the stearing wheel until it hurt!

2. News from the poperatiztti is what I'm fed up with!

3. The next book I'd like to read is a series of 3 books by Liz Curtis Higgs recommended by L.

4. My sister having her first baby is what I'm looking forward to.

5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, hide it really, really well!

6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was the package from my Longing for Spring swap pal.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to teaching my sister to purl, tomorrow my plans include volunteering at Earth Day and Sunday, I want to get a good time on the Vancouver Sunrun.

1 comment:

Janet said...

How exciting that your sister is having her first! Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)